TRADITIONAL: Breakfast Menu
- Crispy triangular shaped pastries with a spicy vegetable filling.
- Spring Rolls
- Crisp vegetables wrapped in filo pastry.
- Fresh vegetables with herbs and spices, dipped in batter and deep fried.
Flatbread made from wheat shaped as a circle.
- Plain Paratha
- Flatbread made from wheat shaped as a circle.
- Aloo Paratha
- Potato stuffed paratha.
- Gobi Paratha
- Cauliflower stuffed paratha.
- Methi Paratha
- Made with Methi, herbs and spices.
- Mooli Paratha
- Leak stuffed paratha.
- Paneer Paratha
- Paneer stuffed paratha.
- Mixed Paratha
- Paratha with a mixture of aloo, mooli, methi and onions.
- Sweet Paratha
- Paratha made with sugar, common during desserts.
- Cucumber Raita
- Natural yoghurt served with grated cucumber.
- Cucumber & Onion Raita
- Yoghurt served with onion and grated cucumber.
- Cucumber & Tomato Raita
- Yoghurt with fresh pieces of tomatoes & grated cucumbers.
- Cucumber & Jeera Raita
- Yoghurt with cumin seeds & pieces of grated cucumber.
- Plain Raita
- Plain yoghurt.
- Bhundi Raita
- Yoghurt with bhundi (small yellow balls) made from gram flour and fried.
- Bhalla Raita
- Yoghurt made with lentil mixture balls.
- Aloo Raita
- Yoghurt made with small boiled potatoes.
- Carrot & Onion Raita
- Yoghurt with shredded carrots and chopped onion.
- Mixed Mango // Lemon & Green Chillies
- Tamarind Chutney.
- Eggless Croissants
- Buttery flaky pastry.
- Eggless Pain au Chocolat
- Buttery, flaky pastry with a filling of chocolate.
- Eggless Pain aux Raisins
- Buttery, flaky pastry with a filling of raisins.
- Eggless Cinnamon Rolls
- Buttery pastry with cinnamon cooked in swirls.
- Eggless Mixed Danish Pastry
- Range of classic danish pastries.
- Eggless Muffins
- Yeast based large cup cakes.